Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency.
Independent by design, with integrated talent across multiple offices in the United States, Fingerpaint, built on a foundation of empathy, at its core is committed to creating and executing meaningful brand experiences that are never paint by number for healthcare providers, care partners, and patients. Earlier in 2021, Fingerpaint was named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work and was named Agency of the Year, Category I at Med
Ad News' 32nd Annual Manny Awards.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects across offices with equal attention to detail
- Passion to create great work, no matter what the budget or timing suggest
- Creative problem-solving abilities and continual desire to ‘plus up’ a project
- Experience to ask the tough questions when needed, if there is a better way to execute
- Willingness to be flexible, as we are in a state of continual change at times
- Personality and communication style amenable to interact with dozens of brand account leads and creatives
- Desire to maintain a proactive nature while producing, anticipating next step
- Viewed as a leader by project team and colleagues
- Pharma experience preferred, 10+ years’ experience producing, 5+ management
- Contribute your gifts and talents to our rapidly growing Integrated Production department. Share your experiences to complement our offering.
- Build strong relationships with account, creative and PM leads.
- Gain trust that you have all details well in hand and are on top of client and team needs.
- Partner with creatives to elevate creative conceptual quality, whenever possible.
- Bring forward thoughtful, quality, Art, CGI and photography partners for consideration.
- Leverage your industry reputation to help secure reasonable rates for quality work.
- Negotiate, propose and book production partners as needed.
- Advise teams on rights and usage options.
- Work seamlessly with project managers to allot for adequate time and budget for quality work.
- Build relationships with client if applicable.
- Attend and supervise productions if safe to do so.
- Oversee entire process from estimating, bidding, pre-production, production, and post- production, within time and budget.
- Work with paymaster, production partners and team to secure talent contracts or releases and facilitate payments.
- Work with project managers, account and finance to facilitate purchase orders, production contracts and final billing of projects.
- Champion team partnership with our internal post-production group when logical
- Advocate for continued integration across all deliverables and media deliverables
- Propose process refinements whenever you see an opportunity to improve.
- Remain current with industry trends.
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. This role can be a fully remote position.
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.