Every summer, Fingerpaint invites motivated individuals with a specific interest in marketing to apply for an internship, offering a hands-on opportunity to work alongside our team to produce great client solutions. You’ll be helping us achieve amazing results by working on projects that may include branding, research, creative, digital, promotion and production.
You’ll be fully immersed in the Fingerpaint culture for 10 weeks (usually just after Memorial Day through mid-August) for 30 hours per week. You’ll be working with industry experts who have first-hand knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry.
Our internship program is highly competitive with a limited number of paid spots (summer only). For-credit opportunities may also be available during other semesters.
It is crucial that you have excellent knowledge of Mac OSX operating systems.
What it takes:
- Set up and troubleshoot Mac OSX laptops and devices
- Work closely across the agency to provide user support with a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills.
- Monitor and maintain workstations and peripherals (printers / copiers)
-Document issue resolution thoroughly using the help desk ticketing system
- Install, test, and troubleshoot applications (Adobe/Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Inventory management and software builds for computing equipment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using leading industry solutions
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, adapting to the evolving systems and company needs
- Ability to support a hybrid workforce