Leaderboard Branding, a Fingerpaint company, is a global naming and branding firm that delivers strategic insights and world-class creativity to every client, on every engagement. Built on the tenets of put people first and take pride in your work, we strive to develop strong and strategic partnerships with healthcare and biopharma companies. Leaderboard is seeking passionate, talented people, excited about branding, to become significant contributors to our company and to the future of the branding industry.
Overview of the Role:
A Naming Specialist crafts, evaluates and presents names, tag lines and other verbal identity elements for project teams to consider and eventually utilize for their brand. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create name candidates for products and services across industries, including consumer, technology and healthcare
- Present name candidates and collaborate with project teams in conference calls and in-person meetings
- Perform online searches to evaluate the ability of a name candidate to be used/trademarked
- Create PPT presentations and other briefs to showcase name candidates and capture feedback from project teams
- Creative, clever, imaginative, thoughtful, especially in manipulating words/language to best convey or capture an idea
- Has a natural curiosity, enjoys learning new things and developing new talents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated to details and meeting deadlines
- Adept at handling multiple projects at the same time
- Enjoys working within a growing organization which we describe as engaging, fast-paced and team first
- Self-starter and accountable – equally happy and engaged working individually or in a team
Requested Background and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of professional experience required. Branding / Advertising / Marketing / Communications experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Well versed in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Presentation skills (in-person and through conference calls) a plus, but not required
- Though not required, previous successful candidates have had experience in education, communications, linguistics, and creative writing
- Role is a full-time position. Our naming team is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Preference would be for this new team member to be in the Charlotte, NC area, but would consider remote working situation for the right candidate.
Please provide a cover letter as part of your application.
About Leaderboard Branding:
Leaderboard Branding was built with a better way in mind. We partner with clients to give them the freedom to explore what their brands could be. Leaderboard Branding is committed to supporting and encouraging diversity, inclusion, and respect. Leaderboard offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid medical insurance premiums for employees and their dependents and a matching 401k plan. Learn more at leaderboardbranding.com.
Local candidates preferred.
Cover letter required!