Integrated Production Producer:
• Ability to manage a variety of projects across offices with equal attention to detail.
• Passion to create great work, no matter what the budget or timing suggest.
• Creative problem-solving abilities and continual desire to ‘plus up’ a project.
• Experience to ask the tough questions when needed, if there is a better way to execute.
• Willingness to be flexible, as we are in a state of continual change at times.
• Personality and communication style amenable to interact with dozens of brand account leads and creatives.
• Desire to maintain a proactive nature while producing, anticipating next step.
• Viewed as a leader by project team and colleagues.
• Pharma experience preferred, 10+ years’ experience producing, 5+ management.
• Contribute your gifts and talents to our rapidly growing Integrated Production department. Share your experiences to complement our offering.
• Build strong relationships with account, creative and PM leads.
• Gain trust that you have all details well in hand and are on top of client and team needs.
• Partner with creatives to elevate creative conceptual quality, whenever possible.
• Bring forward thoughtful, quality, Art, CGI, photography, and video/ broadcast partners for consideration.
• Leverage your industry reputation to help secure reasonable rates for quality work.
• Negotiate, propose and book production partners as needed.
• Advise teams on rights and usage options.
• Work seamlessly with project managers to allot for adequate time and budget for quality work.
• Build relationships with client if applicable.
• Attend and supervise productions if safe to do so.
• Oversee entire process from estimating, bidding, pre-production, production, and postproduction,
within time and budget.
• Work with paymaster, production partners and team to secure talent contracts or
releases and facilitate payments.
• Work with project managers, account and finance to facilitate purchase orders,
production contracts and final billing of projects.
• Champion team partnership with our internal post-production group when logical.
• Advocate for continued integration across all deliverables and media deliverables.
• Propose process refinements whenever you see an opportunity to improve.
• Remain current with industry trends.