Job Title: Marketing Associate
Leaderboard Branding is a global brand consultancy comprised of seasoned industry leaders with over 100 years collective experience. We are committed to delivering world-class strategic insight, guidance, and creativity to drive branding success. Leaderboard is seeking talented professionals who we can cultivate to be significant contributors to our company and to the future of the branding industry.
Overview of the Role:
The Marketing Associate role is for talented and driven marketers looking for a variety of experiences and willing to try new things to grow the Leaderboard brand. Leveraging digital marketing, conference/trade show marketing, business development support and measurable action plans – this person will be a contributor to driving business results. Objectives for this role focus around driving brand awareness, consideration and generating leads for new business.
- Drive outbound and inbound marketing activities by planning and executing effective, integrated marketing plans
- Outline strategies for generating leads and growing social media engagement
- Manage Leaderboard Branding website, email templates, landing pages, and social media outlets
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and marketing campaigns and recommend adjustments and tests to leadership
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Develop and manage automated marketing communications including event-triggered communications
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing and lead conversion
- Work with Agency leadership and Central Marketing to drive content creation and thought leadership awareness
- Research and analyze competitor external communications
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Previous experience in digital advertising, ad-tech, healthcare, or the education industry is strongly preferred
- Creative thinker who wants to develop campaigns that make an impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with a competitive spirit
- Self-starter and accountable – equally happy and engaged working individually or as part of a team
Requested Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preference towards Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields
- 4+ years of professional marketing experience required with proven skills in digital content planning, development, deployment and measuring.
- Deep understanding of online marketing, online lead generation, and conversion strategies
- Knowledge of paid digital media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) is preferred
- Experience in SEO, Google analytics, Facebook insights, keyword search, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build budgets, optimize spend and measure ROI
- An entrepreneurial spirit and team-oriented mentality
About Leaderboard Branding:
Leaderboard Branding was built with a better way in mind. We partner with clients to give them the freedom to explore what their brands could be. Leaderboard Branding is committed to supporting and encouraging diversity, inclusion, and respect. Leaderboard offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid medical insurance premiums for employees and their dependents and a matching 401k plan. Learn more at leaderboardbranding.com.