MedThink is a full-service healthcare communications agency with an innovative digital team supporting a wide variety of projects for our pharmaceutical clients. We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. This team member is a client-facing, digital project manager with approximately 5 years or more of hands-on experience in managing complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish and functioning as a main point of contact for clients throughout technical projects.
An operationally-focused individual with an understanding of all things digital, the Digital Project Manager will function as a bridge between agency account services and clients, and the internal development, digital strategy, and media strategy teams. You will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward.
You will be accountable for the overall delivery of client projects – therefore excellent project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs and project documentation are an absolute must, as well as a solid understanding of information architecture, UX, CRM, social media, and digital technology.
Our Uniqueness and Expectations of Future THINKERS…
Help Colleagues Do Their Best
Infuse Optimism and Fun
Keep an Open Mind
Demonstrates behavior expected of a professional member of the organization, including but not limited to:
- General project management roles, including but not limited to estimate and SOW creation, resourcing discussions, process optimizations, etc.
- Guiding the website development process, including integration with other enterprise solutions
- Working with creative on the production of different types of interactive content formats, including content for MSLs or sales force
- Digital strategy development and implementation, including social media and CRM project-types
- Multichannel/omnichannel distribution planning
- Collaboration with market research and analytics teams
Talent & Knack
The candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience in pharma and healthcare is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with some creative instinct to come up with original solutions
- Strong experience in full project life cycle management, including the following: Project estimates, RFP responses, scopes of work, functional and technical specification documentation
- Demonstrated expertise managing projects involving the following: Websites, social media management, social media listening, email/CRM, media planning and buying, metrics and insights reporting Specific experience managing web projects involving 3rd party integration and content management tools
- Experience working with enterprise CRM and CLM solutions such as Veeva is desired
Personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills
- Adept in the Microsoft Office suite of programs including, MS Project and Excel