What it takes:
- Plans and manages paid search campaigns for pharmaceutical, healthcare, and health & wellness clients
- ·Expertise in search campaign strategy, management, analysis and optimization to ensure search campaigns are strategically aligned with business and media goals
- Develops keywords, ad copy and landing page assignments
- Monitor, analyze and optimize daily budgets, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, etc.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and best practices in paid search and other relevant digital marketing and conduct search POVs for distribution throughout the agency and to clients
- Oversee the development of weekly, monthly, and quarterly analytics reports, including performance insights and optimization recommendations, and develop actionable insights that maximize engagement and conversion opportunities
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Oversees, trains and mentors Search Associates on search best practices and account management
- Collaborates with media, digital strategy and account teams to evolve client media and search strategies and builds, maintains, and grows client and vendor relationships
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation
- 4+ years of hands-on management of paid search accounts
- Certification in Google Ads and Microsoft (Bing) Advertising
- Experience in working with pharmaceutical, healthcare, and/or health & wellness clients
- Strong understanding of paid search tools, processes, techniques, etc.
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills, including proven experience articulating findings
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Good to advanced skill level with Excel
- Hands-on experience with analytics, e.g. Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other data visualization tools is a plus
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. This role can be a fully remote position.
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.