Graphic Design Intern
Leaderboard Branding is a global naming and branding firm that delivers strategic insights and world-class creativity to every client, on every engagement.
The Springboard Internship program gives budding professionals the insight and experience to take the next steps in their careers. With personal responsibilities, group projects and a network of professional seminars – this internship stands apart.
Overview of the Role:
The Graphic Design Intern key areas of focus are as follows:
· Participate in understanding and directing design strategy
· Contribute to design exploration and creative
· Support brand communications through graphic layout development
· Other design-centric tasks to help support business initiatives and projects
· Robust experience in Adobe creative suite with portfolio of examples
· Foundational education in graphic design and/or fine arts
· Desire and experience to develop visual brands and brand materials
· Organized and timely in design efforts
· Preference given to rising Juniors and Seniors in college
About Leaderboard Branding:
Built on the tenets of put people first and take pride in your work, we strive to develop strong and strategic partnerships with healthcare, biopharma, consumer, and B2B companies. Leaderboard is seeking passionate, talented people, excited about branding, to become significant contributors to our company and the future of the branding industry.