Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency. Independent by design and built on a foundation of empathy, Fingerpaint celebrates what you bring as both a professional and an individual. With talent across the United States and Europe launching more than 200 brands, we are committed to creating and executing meaningful experiences. In 2021, Fingerpaint was named to Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and was awarded Agency of the Year by Med Ad News. Here, creativity happens naturally—we attract top talent and give them a space to grow and collaborate.
We’re looking for an engagement strategist who is ready to help shake up the status quo in healthcare marketing. The right individual will be comfortable understanding, shaping, and optimizing a brand’s multichannel footprint. This person will be responsible for ensuring a strategic vision is kept alive throughout—and complemented by—an integrated and smart execution plan. The role requires a knack for problem-solving, strong presentation skills, and a curious spirit.
- Collaborator: Rolls up sleeves alongside account, strategy, and creative teams to ensure that digital and engagement strategies are properly integrated within the larger marketing programs from the get-go
- Leadership: leading engagement workshops for tactical planning and pitches
- Data translator: Knows how to leverage audience targets, analytics data, digital trends, user behaviors, competitive audits, and asset/experience evaluations to understand the brand situation and inform the marketing approach
- Landscape analyzer: Supports in the defining of audience archetypes, customer micro-journeys, content needs, and engagement pillars through a combination of independent and client-provided research
- Multimedia advocate: Serves as a champion for best practices across all available channels and media formats
- Trend-spotter: Tracks, distills, and shares relevant digital, technological, and innovation insights to the broader team while finding opportunities to apply them to client solutions
- Insight driver: Stays close to tactical reporting and feels comfortable making recommendations for optimizing tactics over time based on data output; feels just as at home conducting social listening as digging into a qualitative study, since both breed insights
- Comfortable communicator: Is effective in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small/large groups, with peers, subordinates, and bosses; comfortable presenting outside of the organization
- Digital thought leader: Aligns digital marketing strategies with client’s business goals and evaluates multiple touchpoints to deliver optimal customer experience
- 2 to 5 years of digital marketing or project experience (within the pharmaceutical agency strongly desired)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity and comfort interacting with Google Analytics
- Strong background in data management
- Demonstrates expertise in SEMRush
- Understanding of user experience principles
- Practical experience and strong knowledge of integrated marketing disciplines:
- SEO/SEM best practices
- CRM experience
- Direct marketing
- Knowledge of UI design principles
- Content strategy
Think you’re a good fit? Apply today.