Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency.
Independent by design, with integrated talent across five offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Arizona, New Jersey, and California, Fingerpaint, built on a foundation of empathy, at its core is committed to creating and executing meaningful brand experiences that are never paint by number for healthcare providers, care partners, and patients. Earlier in 2021, Fingerpaint was named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work and was named Agency of the Year, Category I at Med Ad News' 32nd Annual Manny Awards.
Here’s the abbreviated version…
This entry-level role requires extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You’ll be responsible for supporting leadership in account management, including day-to-day account activities. And you’ll have a chance to work with other agency account teams to provide optimal client service and a quality experience.
What it takes:
· Highly effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple team members
· Support the Account Service team on multiple brands and projects
· Be proactive in meeting all deadlines, ensuring client deliverables and production deadlines are met
· Collaborate with the Project Management, Account, and Creative teams to ensure all issues are effectively resolved and deadlines are met
· Work with the full team to ensure work is produced and edited according to established specifications
· Extremely strong organization and time-management skills; a proactive and diligent nature
· 1 to 2 years of experience in an agency or similar environment
· Ability to manage several tasks at once from multiple team members
· Excellent communication skills
· Fast learner with demonstrated success in fast-paced environment
· Calm under pressure and able to work within tight deadlines
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
· Intermediate PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Project skill