Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency. Independent by design and built on a foundation of empathy, Fingerpaint celebrates what you bring as both a professional and an individual. With talent across the United States and Europe launching more than 200 brands, we are committed to creating and executing meaningful experiences. In 2021, Fingerpaint was named to Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and was awarded Agency of the Year by Med Ad News. Here, creativity happens naturally—we attract top talent and give them a space to grow and collaborate.
We’re looking for a big-idea, original-thinker, strategic account planner who can encourage clients (and internal account and creative teams) to improve strategic outputs, question assumptions and reshape assignments into unique category-challenging propositions to create brand experiences. We’re looking for someone who can act as a catalyst to move brands forward to and devise innovative ways to engage customers.
In this position you will lead and contribute to new business and ongoing strategic client engagements, developing a deep understanding of the client’s business environment, competitive landscape, brand goals, vision and strategy. You will regularly lead the charge to identify compelling insights, customer needs and market opportunities that create a competitive advantage and help drive business for our clients.
What it takes:
- Strategy: Leverage a deep understanding of brand marketing to collaborate on the successful building of effective, innovative brand strategies across multiple channels
- Research: Initiate brand strategy discussions and subsequent market research initiatives to identify market needs, and create and exploit brand opportunities
- Insights: A strong passion for people and the desire to uncover key customer/market insights as the basis for strategies and communication, which change perceptions and influence behavior to create a competitive advantage
- Creativity and innovation: The ability (and desire) to think big across a wide range of strategic opportunities, from launch planning to the evolution of long-standing platforms
- Teamwork: Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members in the development and presentation of integrated, innovative, strategic marketing solutions
- Analysis: Define key performance indicators to support brand strategy and objectives, conduct analysis to determine program ROI, help create and inform metric reports and dashboards, and make recommendations based on learnings
- Presentation: Cool, calm and compelling in the delivery of formal and informal presentations that deliver new thinking, close new business and educate clients and internal teams
- Literacy: Ability to produce clear and concise written documents (proposals, strategic rationales, point-of-view statements, case studies, discussion guides, etc.)
- Trend-watcher: Stay up-to-date with current trends and innovation in integrated communication strategies, (e.g., media, digital, research, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree preferred in behavioral sciences, business marketing and/or advertising
- Must have 7 to 10 years of account planning experience, delivering custom marketing solutions within a digital marketing, consulting and/or advertising agency environment; at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Oncology or high science experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial “can do” attitude and a relentless passion for collaboration and innovation
- Demonstrated expertise for uncovering insights and knowledge of how to leverage it to achieve marketing objectives
- The ability to translate clients’ goals and objectives into actionable and measurable marketing recommendations
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising mix (nonpersonal, sales materials, interactive and traditional)
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.