Media Ad Operations Associate
Fingerpaint is looking for an entry-level Ad Operations Specialist to assist the digital media team in trafficking, flighting, and reporting of ad campaigns for our growing client base. The ideal candidate is a natural problem solver and can stay organized while multitasking. This is the perfect entry-level role to begin your digital media career!
- Works with media planning & buying, digital strategy, and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns by connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, and to implement appropriate measurement and tracking pixels in platforms such as Google Tag Manager and DoubleVerify
- Conducts thorough QA of creatives files (statis, flash, rich media, HTML5) to ensure proper functionality, and of trafficked digital media campaigns to ensure that partner, program, placement, creative, landing page, and tracking assignments match exactly to trafficking request forms
- Serves as the primary point of contact between Fingerpaint’s media team and external ad server and ad verification vendor teams, to effectively communicate project updates, provide ad tags and implementing tracking pixels within required deadlines, and manage status updates
- Collaborates with internal departments and external vendors to resolve issues due to creative QA, tagging and trafficking, reporting discrepancies, etc.
- Develops proficiency on overall processes, procedures and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; seeks opportunities to improve continuously improve efficiency of processes
- Setting up campaign configuration in ad server consistent with campaign structure and objectives, as outlined in the media plan
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Competency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word
- Certifications in Google Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal