Fingerpaint is seeking a seasoned administrative assistant and office manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in an office management capacity for our Saratoga Springs office. As the Office Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our flagship office. To be successful, you should have a social personality with excellent communication skills, as this is also a customer service role. In this role, you will perform important administrative functions, as well as support all aspects of the overall office as it relates to office maintenance and upkeep.
In this role, you will have administrative responsibilities for five executives (head of office, strategy, account service, creative, and operations departments), as well as general office management responsibilities.
- Various administrative functions including calendar support, expense, and time tracking for Saratoga’s leadership. Other administrative functions will also be required, many of which require a high degree of responsibility and discretion
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Maintain an organized, smoothly running office, including the ordering of supplies, beverages, and snacks.
- Coordinate and manage client and internal visitors through the client office calendar, developing processes and procedures to ensure high quality customer experience for all internal and external guests
- Lead the Culture Club on events for Fingerpaint employees
- Work with P&C team and other office managers regarding onboarding process for new Fingerpainters
- Coordinate travel for executives and employees through travel agency vendor
- Serve as main point of contact with the building and submitting maintenance requests as needed
- Maintain relationships with vendors and negotiate contracts for approval
- Must show ability to easily pivot when various issues pop up which happens often in agency life
- Superhuman ability to multitask
- Problem-solver who remains calm under pressure
- Understands ‘sweating the small stuff’ in this role goes a long way
Must have direct past experience with:
- Providing admin support for executives specifically around travel, calendar management and expenses
- MS Suite, Zoom and Slack power user
- Being comfortable engaging with executives
- Booking travel for multiple employees, as well as experience dealing with a travel agency vendor
- Dealing with building management and facilities
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.