Coordinator, People & Culture
Who We Are:
Reset your expectations of a health and wellness firm. Independent by design and built on a foundation of empathy, Fingerpaint is biopharma's commercialization partner for analytics-enabled integrated solutions. At its core is an award-winning global team of more than 580 people who are committed to creating and executing meaningful brand experiences for healthcare providers, care partners, and patients. Fingerpaint was founded in 2008 on a radically simple ideal: Put people first. Thirteen years later, it continues to pay off. Our people-first philosophy attracts top talent and gives them a space to thrive. We create an environment in which collaboration and creativity happen naturally which lets us learn more from one another, integrate our services and teams better, and, ultimately, create work that solves our clients’ most complex marketing challenges.
Who You Are:
Fingerpaint is seeking to add a Coordinator to our People & Culture team to support the Employee Lifecycle across the organization. This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks across our People & Culture team, primarily focusing on employee onboarding and HRIS data management & metrics. This role will also work closely with the entire People & Culture team to coordinate company-wide initiatives and participate in special projects. Every member of our team will be here to support you as you learn and grow!
What you'll do:
• Closely collaborate with the People & Culture team to support our employees, including but not limited to:
• Manage the new hire onboarding process
• Act as the ADP HRIS specialist
• Be responsible for company-wide people related announcements
• Oversee the sabbatical program
Key Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in an HR related role
• Proven ability to forge relationships with employees at all levels
• Express oneself clearly and concisely in oral and written communications
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, HRIS systems
• Ability to work independently
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Must be versatile and detail oriented
• Must be team oriented and adaptable to change
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes, but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. This role can be a fully remote position.
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.