The Finance Manager is responsible for client financial oversight for one or more growing office locations. This position will oversee the revenue forecasting process and oversee all aspects of client financial management for their respective locations.
- Manage multiple direct reports
- Own client financial management process, including internal and external client reporting and analysis, client invoicing, and financial review meetings
- Assist with monthly revenue recognition and WIP review
- Own monthly revenue forecasting process
- Review and improve client financial management processes, as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines within the agency
- Maintain a team oriented mindset with the ability to motivate others
- 3+ years of client finance experience
- Experience in an agency is a plus
- Experience in a management role is a plus
- Strong time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with expertise in explaining financial data and processes
- Highly organized and detail driven
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or accounting
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices.
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.