Market Research Associate
Leaderboard Branding, a Fingerpaint company, is a global naming and branding firm that delivers strategic insights and world-class creativity to every client, on every engagement. Built on the tenets of put people first and take pride in your work, we strive to develop strong and strategic partnerships with healthcare, biopharma, consumer, and B2B companies. Leaderboard is seeking passionate, talented people, excited about branding, to become significant contributors to our company and to the future of the branding industry.
Overview of the Role:
The Market Research Associate is a growing research professional who is data-minded, savvy and proven in delivering flawless brand guidance through market insight.
As a team, Leaderboard greatly values collaboration and an all-hands-in approach. We look for opportunities to cross-train and leverage team members skills across the business to grow skills and build an active team environment.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Charlotte, NC.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing research strategies and implementing from start to finish
· Generating and continuously improving research questionnaires, supporting field work and compiling research reports
· Insight mining and contributing to project/research recommendations
· Working collaboratively across the Leaderboard team and vendor partners to ensure studies are meeting timing and reporting goals
· Creating and presenting final reports and presentations to internal teams
· Enjoys working within a growing organization that is exciting, fast paced and team first
· Self-starter and accountable with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
· Driven to improve approach, processes and deliverables
· Efficient and effective working style including ability to work under pressure and with accelerated timelines as deadlines drive many of our timelines
· Detail-oriented and skilled at proofing / reviewing data and insights
· Innovative and inquisitive to learn new things and explore new products/ideas
Requested Background and Experience:
· 3-5 years of research specific experience. Branding/Advertising research experience a positive.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Statistics, Business/Marketing or similar field of study
· Well versed in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
· Online and in-person presentation skills a plus, but not required
· Role is a full-time position based in our global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Remote/flexible candidates will not be considered for this role.
About Leaderboard Branding:
Leaderboard Branding was built with a better way in mind. We partner with clients to give them the freedom to explore what their brands could be. Leaderboard Branding is committed to supporting and encouraging diversity, inclusion, and respect. Leaderboard offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid medical insurance premiums for employees and their dependents and a matching 401k plan. Learn more at leaderboardbranding.com.
Fingerpaint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.