Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency.
Independent by design, with integrated talent across five offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Arizona, New Jersey, and California, Fingerpaint, built on a foundation of empathy, at its core is committed to creating and executing meaningful brand experiences that are never paint by number for healthcare providers, care partners, and patients. Earlier in 2021, Fingerpaint was named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work and was named Agency of the Year, Category I at Med Ad News' 32nd Annual Manny Awards.
Fingerpaint is looking for an ambitious and passionate Technologist to join our growing team. To be successful in this role you need to be someone who is used to a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Call yourself a techie? That’s good, because for this candidate there isn’t a tech question that doesn’t have an answer. You can thoroughly assist coworkers no matter how difficult or basic the question is, and you are detail-oriented, efficient and ready to hustle.
It is crucial that you have excellent knowledge of Windows / Mac OSX operating systems. iOS and Android experience is a major plus.
What it takes:
- Set up, troubleshoot and repair Mac OSX and Windows laptops, iOS and Android devices utilizing MDM processes when possible
- Work closely across the agency to provide user support with a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills.
- Monitor and maintain all workstations and peripherals (printers / copiers)
- Document issue resolution using the help desk ticketing system
- Install, test, and troubleshoot applications (Adobe/Microsoft, etc.)
- Assist in scaling support for a rapidly growing company
- Remotely support users in a multitude of offices and time zones
- Inventory management and software builds for computing equipment
- 5+ years of experience in a desktop support role providing Windows and Apple-related support. Bonus points if you were a former Apple Genius or have Windows support and / or Active Directory experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using leading industry solutions
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, adapting to the evolving systems and company needs
- Experience supporting remote users across multiple offices and to support work from home users
- Familiarity of Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365 and Office for Mac / Windows applications
- Basic Systems Administration knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related network services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Basic cabling knowledge