Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency.
Independent by design, with integrated talent across five offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Arizona, New Jersey, and California, Fingerpaint, built on a foundation of empathy, at its core is committed to creating and executing meaningful brand experiences that are never paint by number for healthcare providers, care partners, and patients. Earlier in 2021, Fingerpaint was named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work and was named Agency of the Year, Category I at Med Ad News' 32nd Annual Manny Awards.
- Assists the media department with cross-channel media planning and buying, including day-to-day campaign tasks and financial maintenance
- Responsible for status reporting, traffic sheets, financials, research, planning/buying assistance, and relationship building internally and with outside partners
- STATUS REPORTS | Manages internal status document and is responsible for capturing notes and follow-ups for all relevant internal and partner meetings
- PLANNING | Assists in media planning process by issuing RFPs, collecting and consolidating responses, and aiding in development of deck by adding in audience/research and tactical descriptions; pulls audience research and insights, competitive spend and creative examples, and other research tasks; manages vendor contact list
- SET-UP | Conducts campaign set-up process: development of creative and financial workbooks, campaign in media buying system, placement nomenclature, assigning creatives to placements
- MANAGEMENT | Serves as main point of contact for ongoing conversations from media vendors; Conducts post-launch QA to ensure impressions are firing for all media programs; communicates campaign updates to internal teams and media vendors; Development of post-launch screenshot deck; Conducts ongoing pacing, viewability, and fraud checks and communicates to media vendors as needed; Ensures NPI-level data is delivered on time on a monthly to internal teams for reporting and works with Planning & Management to ensure all performance data pulls through
- FINANCIALS | Responsible for the accurate delivery of media campaigns by managing weekly performance reports and health checks on campaigns, including working with Account to ensure job codes, SOWs, and POs are accurately captured on financial workbook; conducts monthly financial reconciliation, including actualizing MBA/flowchart, writing memo, reconciling invoices, and issuing new insertion orders with oversight from Planning & Management; develops savings report based on negotiated rates and monthly for added-value over-delivery; serves as the main point of contact between media partners and Finance for invoice approval and payment
- CREATIVE INTEGRATION | Collect spec sheets from media partners based on approved media plan and complete Creative Needs tab with support from Planning & Management; begin to QA project palettes to ensure specs, program objective, and build best practices are captured correctly
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, and media buying terms and conditions
- Gain basic knowledge of assigned brands (and category), media channels, and media planning/buying processes
- Begins to understand media strategy and positions themselves as a forward thinker by sharing interesting articles relevant to client teams and media industry
- Establishes basic knowledge of media research tools (audience insights, competitive creative/spend)
- Develops relationships with media partners and internal counterparts across digital strategy, PM, account, creative, etc.