Leaderboard Branding is a global brand consultancy comprised of seasoned industry leaders with over 100 years collective experience. We are committed to delivering world-class strategic insight, guidance, and creativity to drive branding success. Leaderboard is seeking talented professionals who we can cultivate to be significant contributors to our company and to the future of the branding industry.
Overview of the Role:
The role is for talented and driven marketers looking for a variety of experiences and willing to try new things to grow the Leaderboard brand. This role will leverage social and digital marketing and content creation to drive brand awareness, consideration and generate leads for new business.
- Drive outbound and inbound marketing activities by planning and executing effective, integrated marketing plans
- Create and post content across all digital marketing channels; analyze insights
- Manage Leaderboard Branding website, email templates, landing pages, and social media outlets
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and marketing campaigns and recommend adjustments and tests to leadership
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Develop and manage automated marketing communications including event-triggered communications
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing and lead conversion
- Work with Agency leadership and Central Marketing to drive content creation and thought leadership awareness
- Research and analyze competitor external communications
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Previous experience in digital advertising, ad-tech, healthcare, or the education industry is strongly preferred
- Creative thinker who wants to develop campaigns that make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a competitive spirit
- Self-starter and accountable – equally happy and engaged working individually or as part of a team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and team-oriented mentality
- Ability to work independently to set and manage priorities, resources, goals and project initiatives
- Strategic thinker with business acumen
Requested Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preference towards Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields
- At least three to five years of digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of online marketing, online lead generation, and conversion strategies
- Knowledge of paid digital media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) is preferred
- Experience in SEO, Google analytics, Facebook insights, keyword search, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build budgets, optimize spend and measure ROI
About Leaderboard Branding:
Leaderboard Branding was built with a better way in mind. We partner with clients to give them the freedom to explore what their brands could be. Leaderboard Branding is committed to supporting and encouraging diversity, inclusion, and respect. Leaderboard offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes fully paid medical insurance premiums for employees and their dependents and a matching 401k plan. Learn more at leaderboardbranding.com.
East Coast hours preferred