Leaderboard Branding is a global naming and branding firm that delivers strategic insights and world-class creativity to every client, on every engagement.
The Springboard Internship program gives budding professionals the insight and experience to take the next steps in their careers. With personal responsibilities, group projects and a network of professional seminars – this internship stands apart.
Overview of the Role:
The Branding Intern key areas of focus are as follows:
· Learn about branding through visibility to multiple roles in the organization
· Participate in developing marketing content
· Research brands and audit communications strategies
· Understand and identify businesses that could benefit from branding support
· Support business operations tasks as needed
· A multi-faceted desire to learn and apply marketing and business development tactics
· Organized and professional, ready to contribute to a professional working environment
· Passionate and curious – ready to contribute and collaborate
· Desire to enter into a profession in Marketing, Sales, Brand Management, etc.
· Preference given to rising Juniors and Seniors in college
About Leaderboard Branding:
Built on the tenets of put people first and take pride in your work, we strive to develop strong and strategic partnerships with healthcare, biopharma, consumer, and B2B companies. Leaderboard is seeking passionate, talented people, excited about branding, to become significant contributors to our company and the future of the branding industry.