We’re looking for an experienced insights-driven social media strategist to join our team who will report to the VP of Media, working collaboratively across our full-service agency. This person will work with stakeholders in multiple capabilities (creative, digital strategy, analytics, media, and brand strategy) to craft social media strategies, implement content/organic and paid recommendations, and establish best practices for the agency.
- Lead client partnership and provide oversight and direction to internal teams (creative, digital strategy/analytics, media, brand strategy) to create social media strategies for pharmaceutical and health & wellness campaigns
- Oversee implementation of campaigns, including organic engagement, content calendars, and paid performance on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Establish campaign KPIs and track, report, and analyze performance insights in relation to owned, earned, and paid initiatives to inform future strategic planning, platform selection, targeting, and content/CTAs
- Enhance the organization’s social media capabilities by keeping up to date with social media trends in design, applications, best practices, strategy, and innovation
- Provide POVs and feasibility analyses on emerging platforms and technologies, and platform changes to clients
- Collaborate with content producers by providing audience insights and platform best practices and specs, and outlining campaign communication objectives to guide creative messaging
- Produce social media listening reports and ongoing monitoring of an organization/brand’s competitor’s social campaigns, and provide actionable insights to internal teams and clients
- Manage a team of social media planners who manage the day-to-day of social media accounts and paid campaigns, overseeing flighting, budgets, targeting, and optimizations
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Strong understanding of earned, owned, shared and paid media ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Experience in paid social platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads
- Experience with social media listening and competitive analyses
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects within an agency setting.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Fingerpaint is an employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.