Are you a recent grad that has a passion for digital marketing? Fingerpaint’s media team is looking for a search and social media associate to be trained on paid search, ad operations, and social media management. The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge, be highly detail-oriented, and have exceptional problem-solving skills. Additionally, the person will have prior knowledge of or demonstrated interests in digital marketing.
What it takes:
- Assist with building search campaigns including keyword development
- Aggregate reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to generate insights, calculating basic KPIs, etc.
- Monitor daily searches on high-priority keywords (e.g., brand and lead terms)
- Handle account financials, update account pacing documents, and ensure proper budget pacing
- Understand Q/A fundamentals and implement Q/A best practices in daily tasks
- Handle ad operations including flighting of display ads, social ads, etc.
- Implement social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., ensuring client objectives are being met through appropriate content
- Continuously monitor, respond, and manage assigned accounts in collaboration with team members
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate with team members
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google suite of technologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Is very detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, business, English, or a related field preferred
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment