We’re looking for a creative, original-thinking, courageous strategist and leader. In this role, you will join a growing team tasked with building strategic foundations not only for our clients, but for Fingerpaint as well. These foundations will comprise the personnel, processes and relationship that will guide our growth and agency product for years to come.
In this position you will lead and contribute to ongoing strategic client engagements and new business, and act as a catalyst to devise innovative approaches that build brands brands to life. assess and plan for important market events, energize brand teams and drive better engagement with customers.
- Strategy: Fulfill job responsibilities including leadership in key classic strategic initiatives (brand positioning, customer insight generation, brand personality development, creative brief writing, etc). In addition, will develop innovative and bespoke solutions in response to clients’ dynamic challenges
- Research: Guidance and management of Insight generation; partnership with research vendors and, where appropriate, ideation and (co)creation of methodology
- Creativity and innovation: Manages the generation and quality of the creative brief and briefing process/evolution; oversee and inspire big thinking across a wide range of strategic opportunities, from launch planning to the evolution of long-standing platforms;
- Teamwork: Working with with multidisciplinary teams (both internal and external clients, customers, agencies etc) will be critical to success. Ensure alignment in the development and presentation of integrated and innovative strategic marketing solutions
- Presentation: Cool, calm and compelling in the delivery of formal and informal presentations that deliver new thinking, close new business and educate clients and internal teams
- Trend-watcher: Understanding and guidance on how to stay ahead of the curve on current trends and innovation in integrated communication strategies, (e.g., media, digital, research, etc.) and devise ways to bring this to life for clients
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree in behavioral sciences, business marketing, life sciences and/or advertising a bonus
- Will ideally have 5+ years of experience in a strategic role, delivering custom marketing solutions within an advertising agency, digital marketing, and/or consulting environment; experience in the pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial “can do” attitude and a relentless passion for collaboration and innovation
- Demonstrated expertise for uncovering insights and knowledge of how to leverage it to achieve marketing objectives
- The ability to translate clients’ goals and objectives into actionable and measurable marketing recommendations
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising mix (nonpersonal, sales materials, interactive and traditional)
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.