We’re looking for an accomplished, insights-driven media strategist to join our team who will report to the VP of Media, working collaboratively across the agency. This person will work in conjunction with the media department (traditional, digital, search, social) to mine insights and formalize customized plans based on brand goals and strategies.
This unique opportunity at a full-service agency allows strategic thinkers to work inside the creative process to help shape the optimal campaign while ensuring media objectives are met. Additionally, this role is part of the Shift Performance Center of Excellence at Fingerpaint bringing together over 80 digital and media professionals across 4 offices to deliver innovation and business impact for our clients.
What it takes:
- A natural-born consultant who loves solving audience targeting and omnichannel media challenges and making recommendations that are rooted in data and insights
- Proven performer of successful pharmaceutical media campaigns across a variety of disease states and audiences
- Deep understanding of media channels, partners, and platforms in the health-endemic, healthcare professional, programmatic, and social channels
- Ability to tie performance insights, industry trends, and audience insights into actionable media strategies and optimizations
- Maintain expert understanding of Fingerpaint omnichannel media and digital strategy offerings and partner with related teams to bring strategies to life for clients
- Passion to deliver innovative thinking to clients work across ad tech, channel strategies, etc.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in brainstorm sessions with internal and client teams to tie client goals to media objectives and strategies
- Collaborate with creative, analytics, digital strategy, brand strategy
- Bring first-to-market opportunities to media clients
- Participate in new business pitches, developing proposal responses (written) and presenting to client stakeholders
- Work with existing teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Create case studies, analyze data and industry trends for POVs
- Stay up with industry updates across privacy, search and social, etc. to keep clients abreast with the latest industry news // how it impacts their campaign
- 6+ years of digital and traditional media planning & buying experience
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Experience in media planning and buying process within the pharmaceutical industry across HCP and DTC
- Strong knowledge of the vendor landscape, both traditional and digital, and across tactics (eg, programmatic, endemic, EHR) to help develop consideration set for planning and new opportunities for clients
- Self-starter who can operate individually and as part of a larger team
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leveraging third-party research (eg, Kantar) to inform media recommendations
- Competency in media math, financial management, publisher terms and conditions, and performance reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.