In order to be considered for this position the candidate must have experience in managing both print and digital projects and the ability to lead a team. Healthcare advertising agency experience is required.
What it takes:
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong ability to collaborate working in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with account and creative teams
- Poise and focus under pressure
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Management and mentorship of junior team members - coaching, training and identifying areas for growth and providing feedback on an ongoing basis
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of project management experience in a healthcare advertising agency setting
- Both print and digital project management experience
- Proficient in project management applications. Mac experience helpful
- Demonstrated experience in enhancing project management best practices, standards and policies
- Able to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex including experience managing web development and implementation of web applications
- Experience assembling and managing budgets
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
If you’re smiling and nodding, then we’d like to hear from you.
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.