We are seeking an experienced web developer who can execute projects from conception to release. While we are continuously learning, this position requires fluency in front-end styling with an eye for UI/UX. Marketing is a team sport, so collaboration and strong communications skills are a must, as are the abilities to think creatively and provide reliable estimates.
What it takes:
- Interact with clients, internal and external, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that fit their goals.
- Keep up with the latest development trends, always focusing on how to build a better mousetrap, without having to start from scratch every time.
- Take immense pride in what you do, how you do it, and what you walk away from at the end of a project.
- Ability to juggle projects, clear your mental cache, and switch from debugging a GTM error, fixing an outlook email rendering issue,to fixing an IE10 rendering bug without missing a beat.
- Extreme proficiency in the following:
- SASS / CSS
- Experience configuring and maintaining build tools (Gulp / Node JS)
- Strong responsive/adaptive development skills supporting multiple devices, and browsers
- Manage source code with Git
- AWS Experience with S3, Elastic beanstalk, Route 53, RDS, Lambda
- WordPress / PHP
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Code Deploy)
- Mobile app development (React Native / PhoneGap)