1798 is a rapidly growing boutique healthcare advisory firm providing services to the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic industries, as well as other organizations in the life science industry such as private equity and venture capital. Leveraging a dynamic mix of experience coming from senior levels of major biopharmaceutical companies, 1798 offers market leading solutions to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations.
Founded in 2006, and located in La Jolla, California, 1798 is offering the opportunity to join a high growth company that is well positioned to capitalize on the increasing need for reimbursement and market access expertise in the commercialization of healthcare therapeutic products.
!798 is looking for a skilled and results-driven Lead Digital Strategist to Coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. The Lead Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring that projects are planned within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base and improving user experience.
This person will be client facing frequently and needs to be a thought partner to our pod leads and be comfortable doing business development.
This role can be remote
- Leads digital strategy across multiple accounts
- Leads the development of digital plans, proposals, omnichannel campaign strategies, and tactical plans that satisfy the business goals of the brand
- Collaborates with client leads to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within larger marketing programs
- Champions best practices across all digital channels including paid search, SEO, display media, social media, email marketing, and marketing automation
- Performs digital landscape analyses, competitive audits, and target audience analyses for planning and new business opportunities
- Stays abreast of new media and digital trends and presents relevant information to digital team and senior leadership
- Leads UX strategy and best practices for websites and applications
- Oversees the development of sitemaps and wireframes
Measurement and Analytics
- Responsible for overall brand measurement, management, and optimizations
- Oversees development of effective measurement plans and campaign reports
- Structures Test and Control studies when applicable
- Leads media plan execution and media management for multiple accounts
- Conducts negotiations on behalf of clients during planning and post-approval
- 5-7 years strategy and/or digital experience with at least 5 years defining digital strategy
- Must have client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience with analytical tools