The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish. This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in project management or relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team
If you’re smiling and nodding, then we’d like to hear from you.
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.