Fingerpaint seeks a sharp, well-rounded technical mind to join our growing development team in the Saratoga Springs office with experience programming with Microsoft languages such as C#. This role will collaborate with other developers and the other business units.
- Build and maintain websites, landing pages, microsites, and web applications
- Fix issues identified by clients and QA teams
- Propose improvements and enhancements
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Continue to learn, grow, and improve
- 1-2 years of development experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with .NET, C#, ASP, and HTML
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Agency experience
- Experience working with popular CMS platforms: Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using Jira
- Experience with Git
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.