We’re looking for a digital strategist who has experience driving strategy across all elements of a digital campaign. This person will live at the intersection of thinking and making, in order to see beyond the big picture and create campaigns that move consumers to take action. The role requires attention to detail, strong presentation skills and an imagination that you can’t quite turn off.
What it takes:
- Lead the development of insight-driven proposals and POVs; multichannel campaign strategies; and tactical plans that satisfy the business goals of our pharmaceutical clients and beyond
- Know how to leverage audience targets, analytics data, digital trends, user behaviors, competitive audits and asset/experience evaluations to inform the marketing approach
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Be a champion for best practices across all digital channels and media formats
- Collaborate with account, strategy and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within the larger marketing programs
- Uncover digital insights and provide thought leadership in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in a strategy role (agency experience a plus)
- Pharma experience required
- Familiarity with and ability to capably review qualitative and quantitative research
- Firm understanding of user experience principles
- Know your way around a Google Analytics dashboard
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.