In this role, you will be responsible for producing exceptional concepts and final work for a consumer brand (or two), working closely with the creative, strategy, and account teams.
What it takes:
- Work with art partner to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with all other disciplines at the agency (account management, digital strategy, etc.)
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects when necessary
- Strong consumer writing skills (you know how to keep copy short, sweet, and to the point)
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand their products and marketing challenges and are responsive to the strategic and creative needs of their business
- Strong presentation skills
- 3 to 7 years of agency experience
- Pharmaceutical experience (with direct-to-consumer within or outside of healthcare)
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.