Here’s the abbreviated version…
Fingerpaint is looking for a rock-star technologist to join our growing team. To be successful in this role you need to be someone who is constantly on a mission to keep things running smooth and fast. Call yourself a techie? That’s good, because for this candidate, there isn’t a tech question that doesn’t have an answer. You can thoroughly assist coworkers no matter how difficult or basic the question is, and you are detail-oriented, efficient, and ready to hustle.
It is crucial that you have excellent knowledge of Mac OSX/iOS operating systems. Windows and Android experience is a major plus.
What it takes:
- Set up, troubleshoot, and repair Mac OS laptops, Windows laptops, and iOS and Android devices utilizing MDM processes when possible
- Work closely across the agency to provide user support with a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills
- Monitor and maintain all workstations and peripherals (printers/copiers)
- Document issue resolution using the help desk ticketing system
- Create FAQs and maintain a knowledge base
- Install, test, and troubleshoot applications (Adobe/Microsoft, etc)
- Assist in scaling support for a rapidly growing company
- Remotely support users in a multitude of offices and time zones
- Support technology services management as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a desktop support role providing Apple-related support. Bonus points if you were a former Apple Genius or have Windows support experience
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, adapting to the evolving systems and company needs
- Experience supporting remote users across multiple offices
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365, and Office for Mac applications
- Basic Windows Server knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related network services (DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Basic cabling knowledge
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.