The project manager must have experience in managing both print and digital projects and the ability to lead a team. Advertising agency experience is preferred.
What it takes:
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with agency team members
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with account and creative teams
- Poise and focus under pressure
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- An understanding of digital workflow
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare advertising agency setting
- Both print and digital project management experience
- Proficient in project management applications; Mac experience helpful
- Management of projects from simple to complex, including experience managing web development
- Management of implementation of applications a plus
- Experience assembling and managing budgets
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.
If you’re smiling and nodding, then we’d like to hear from you.