Do you dig data and have an analytical mind? Fingerpaint’s Digital team is looking for a digital marketing performance manager to help us measure, analyze, and optimize omnichannel marketing programs for a diverse clientele. This includes evaluating omnichannel campaigns, websites, mobile apps, etc. If you’re driven by data, a creative thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver, we want to hear from you.
What it takes:
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports with keen attention to detail
- Pull datasets from multiple sources, e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Doubleclick, etc.
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance
- Partner with the digital strategy and media team to develop actionable insights that maximize engagement and conversion opportunities
- Work closely with the development team to manage, implement, and QA necessary tracking codes
- 3+ years’ of experience as a digital marketing analyst or similar position
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Proven experience articulating analytics findings (written and in-person)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio etc.
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable with statistics and well-versed in Excel
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application