Do you dig data and have an analytic mind? Fingerpaint’s digital team is looking for a digital marketing analyst to help us execute, measure, analyze, and optimize multichannel marketing programs for a diverse clientele. This includes evaluating omnichannel campaigns, websites, mobile apps, etc. If you’re driven by data, a creative thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver, we want to hear from you.
What it takes:
- Manage Google Analytics accounts including tagging, custom segments, goal tracking, etc.
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports leveraging database analysis skills, as well as data visualization and business intelligence tools
- Handle custom tagging and tracking for website and media assets
- Monitor cross-channel marketing campaign performance and website engagement for key clients
- Establish benchmarks and analyze reporting data to monitor program performance
- Work closely with the development team to manage, implement, and QA necessary tracking codes
- 2+ years of experience as a digital marketing analyst
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Proficient understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience articulating analytics findings (written and in-person)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Experience with data visualization tools, dashboard building is a plus
- Background in statistics is a plus
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.