Fingerpaint’s media team is looking for a search and social media associate to be trained on paid search, ad operations, and social media management. The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge, be highly detail-oriented, and have exceptional problem-solving skills. Additionally, the person will have prior knowledge of or demonstrated interests in digital marketing.
What it takes:
- Assist with building search campaigns including keyword development
- Aggregate reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to generate insights, calculating basic KPIs, etc.
- Monitor daily searches on high-priority keywords (e.g., brand and lead terms)
- Handle account financials, update account pacing documents, and ensure proper budget pacing
- Understand Q/A fundamentals and implement Q/A best practices in daily tasks
- Handle ad operations including flighting of display ads, social ads, etc.
- Implement social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., ensuring client objectives are being met through appropriate content
- Continuously monitor, respond, and manage assigned accounts in collaboration with team members
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate with team members
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google suite of technologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Is very detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, business, English, or a related field preferred
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.