Fingerpaint’s media strategy team is looking for a media associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge, be highly detailed-oriented, and have exceptional problem-solving skills. Additionally, the person will have prior knowledge of or demonstrated interested in media and digital marketing.
What it takes:
- Assist the media department with cross-channel media planning and buying
- Conduct audience research using third-party research tools for media planning purposes to ensure media channels and partners will identify and engage the appropriate targets
- Financial maintenance of contractual documentation and financial trackers for all paid media campaigns, including invoice reconciliation
- Manage performance of campaigns in market through weekly reviews and monthly actualizations to ensure spend is pacing appropriately
- Development and updates to traffic sheets and creative asset trackers in partnership with internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and/or media landscape
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.