This creative team lead will lead all creative output for our growing, dynamic agency. This role requires a mind-set and approach to creative solution development that includes rolling up your sleeves, pushing the envelope, and guiding others to produce outstanding creative for traditional, web, and digital marketing solutions. Additionally, the creative team lead will work with our market access team to develop creative solutions for their specialized business.
What it takes:
- Award-winning, nontraditional, creative thinking
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Command of the room
- Responsible for concept development and execution across brands and clients
- Executes design needs; brings new design approaches to the forefront, informing the agency and the team, and educating the client
- Drives creative excellence and quality across all work, including UX
- Conducts regular team-to-team internal presentations, as well as client presentations
- Develops a knowledge base, on an ongoing basis, of current advances related to assigned accounts, as well as trends in the advertising industry in general
- 10+ years of experience in the agency world, not necessarily pharmaceutical
- Creative lead role with a proven track record of success leading a team through projects and pitches
- Solid portfolio and successful track record of work across all media
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and coworkers
- A deep understanding in related creative tracks: copywriting and content strategy, pharmaceutical content for consumer and HCP
- Excellent conceptual and writing skills and design style, including creative solutions that can be translated across all media
- Exceptional skill set in current design practices and web production software, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Passionate attitude to deliver stellar results combined with willingness and enthusiasm to own your growth and that of the creative team
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.