Cedar Knolls, NJ
We’re looking for a copywriter who has experience across all media: traditional, digital, and video. Someone who’s ready for whatever the next big thing happens to be. You uncover the real reason you’re writing something—have a strong understanding of just who it is you’re speaking to, what makes them tick, and how you can connect with them. You know that great copy is a tone poem, and you romance the language until it has just the right rhythm and resonance. And you’re not afraid to take chances, try new things (it’s okay to fail). You can also put your head down and get the job done. This role requires strong communication skills and an imagination you can’t quite turn off. You play well with others and don’t run with scissors.
What it takes:
- Willing to take chances creatively—push your thinking and that of others
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively
- Superior attention to detail; practiced use of a fine-toothed comb
- Ability to write in a clear and concise fashion—keeping health literacy in mind and knowing less is more whether talking to consumers or professionals
- Natural curiosity about science and medicine (and really everything)
- Expertise in writing in multiple voices and styles
- Presentations that are as clear as your prose
- Knowledge of web and interactive content development/writing
- Graceful handling of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness that laughter really is the best medicine
- Agency experience (3-8 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree in anything that inspired you (or seemed practical at the time)
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.