Cedar Knolls, NJ
We’re on the hunt for a medical editor who isn’t a settler. If you’re dedicated to error-free jobs that are grammatically correct and follow relevant client/style guidelines, we want to hear from you. Be prepared to work within an open, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and serve as an editorial resource for fellow team members.
What it takes:
- Edits/proofreads advertising, educational, training and consumer manuscripts, layouts and digital assignments
- Reads for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling; language and style consistency; accuracy; sense/clarity; required copy
- Ensures relevant standards (eg, client/brand, AMA, FDA) are met
- Is knowledgeable of and remains current on FDA guidelines
- Creates and maintains editorial style guides for each assigned brand
- Stays current with standards for co-editors’ accounts—able to cover other brands when needed
- Fact-checks referenced information before jobs are sent to client/regulatory for approval
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of previous pharmaceutical editorial experience
- Ability to ensure documents conform to accepted written language rules
- Knowledge of AMA Manual of Style and FDA guidelines preferred
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.