We are looking for an art director who has a need to make great things and will obsess and sweat and work tirelessly to make them. One who knows what it takes to get there because they’ve done it. Our art directors do a lot of things. They are concept machines. They have absurd design and typography skills. They know what’s going on in the world. They love using creativity to solve real, live business problems.
But wait, there’s more! We are building something special at Fingerpaint. Our culture is unique. Like really unique, and we need people who will fit in and add to it in amazing ways. If you haven’t checked out our website, you should. The stuff about no titles, no offices, and no egos? All true. What’s also true is the people first approach to agency life. We care about each other as much as the work we do.
What it takes:
- Knowing what a great concept is when you create one
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively
- Superior attention to detail; practiced use of a fine-toothed comb
- Natural curiosity about science and medicine
- Graceful handling of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have a sense of humor that is actually funny
- 2 to 3 years of design experience
- Healthcare or pharma experience a plus
- Strong digital background