Summer 2019 Project Management Intern
Every summer, Fingerpaint invites motivated college students with a specific interest in project management to apply for an internship, offering a hands-on opportunity to work alongside our team to produce great client solutions. You’ll help us achieve amazing results by working on projects that may include branding, research, creative, digital, promotion, and production.
You’ll be fully immersed in the Fingerpaint culture for 10 weeks (usually just after Memorial Day through mid-August) for 30 hours per week. You’ll be working with industry experts who have firsthand knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry. This internship gives exposure to a uniquely collaborative environment with varied areas of expertise.
Our internship program is highly competitive with a limited number of paid spots (summer only). For-credit opportunities may also be available during other semesters.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates who aren’t afraid to hit the ground running and are willing to check their shyness at the door
- Applicants with specific interests and relevant skills in this field
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Critical thinkers who are reliable and self-motivated
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher (preferred)
What it takes:
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to multitask and navigate constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment