Summer 2019 Account Service Intern
Every summer, Fingerpaint invites motivated college students with a specific interest in marketing to apply for an internship, offering a hands-on opportunity to work alongside our team to produce great client solutions. You’ll help us achieve amazing results by working on projects that may include branding, research, creative, digital, promotion, and production.
You’ll be fully immersed in the Fingerpaint culture for 10 weeks (usually just after Memorial Day through mid-August) for 30 hours per week. You’ll be working with industry experts who have first-hand knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry. This internship gives exposure to a uniquely collaborative environment with varied areas of expertise.
Our internship program is highly competitive with a limited number of paid spots (summer only). For-credit opportunities may also be available during other semesters.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates who aren’t afraid to hit the ground running and are willing to check their shyness at the door
- Applicants with specific interests and relevant skills in this field
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Leadership skills
- Critical thinkers who are reliable and self-motivated
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher (preferred)
What it takes:
- Day-to-day account support on projects, financials, and media
- Attendance at internal meetings and select client meetings
- Summary of meeting discussions and communication of next steps to the internal team
- Communication of client feedback to the internal team and review of revised materials
- Coordination with project management on client status reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)