We are looking for a designer who can implement and execute studio services utilizing studio skills within each individual project’s parameters.
What it takes
- Interacts with project management, creative and account teams
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by the department and through following Fingerpaint process
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances in the area of digital and print production
- Helps to elevate department’s role in the whole advertising process
- Provides input on project time estimation
- Collaborates with full team in production handoff meetings to execute final file setups for print or digital vendors
- Tracks personal time toward individual project budgets, remaining conscientious of costs to ensure that studio work stays within budget
- Makes revisions to projects in a digital routing system
- Makes mockups of complex printed pieces for proof of concept to team
- Regularly communicates status and changes of all projects
- At least 2 years of studio experience or equivalent knowledge base
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe CC suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Extensive knowledge on spec’ing and slicing for digital projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of traditional graphic design skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player and detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to do what it takes to meet client deliverables
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today!
Don't forget to include a link to your portfolio.