Summer 2019 Digital Strategy Intern
Fingerpaint is looking for a motivated college student with an interest in quality assurance, digital strategy, and general digital advertising to apply for an internship that offers a hands-on opportunity to work alongside our team to produce great client solutions. You’ll help us achieve amazing results by working on projects that may include reviewing and editing functional requirements, writing test plans, and testing websites, apps, banners, and emails across many browsers and devices. You may also help with Google Analytics, Wistia, Marketo, and Localytics integration documentation and testing, SEO review, and marketing automation testing.
You’ll be fully immersed in the Fingerpaint culture for 10 weeks (usually just after Memorial Day through mid-August) for 30 hours per week. You’ll be working with industry experts who have first-hand knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry. This internship gives exposure to a uniquely collaborative environment with varied areas of expertise.
Our internship program is highly competitive with a limited number of paid spots (summer only). For-credit opportunities may also be available during other semesters.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates who aren’t afraid to hit the ground running and are willing to check their shyness at the door
- Someone with a background in computer technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Willingness to both ask questions and find information on your own
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to learn on the fly
- Critical thinkers who are reliable and self-motivated
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher (preferred)
What it takes:
- Working knowledge of information architecture and UX/UI fundamentals
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of software development a plus
- Familiarity with macOS or Linux, as well as other technological devices