The Client Service Lead is the senior agency executive who will establish the vision and strategy for Fingerpaint. Responsible for delivering thought leadership and best practices to the pharmaceutical industry, leading internal change efforts, developing strategic plans, and managing client relationships while balancing business goals with people and culture development. An entrepreneurial individual responsible for profitability and delivery of agency services. He or she must be a seasoned agency professional with a proven track record of strategically leading client accounts and launching transformational marketing campaigns for them.
What it takes:
- Lead Agency in the creation, execution, and communication of brand strategies and campaigns based upon the organization’s goals and growth objectives
- Lead changes within the organization to support continued growth of the business
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined, understood, and developed
- Regularly visit and interact with each Client and its management team regarding the strategic direction of the Client Company, its brands, and the Agency
- Continually seek ways to extend the Agency’s value to the Client through additional services or capabilities.
- Serve as strategic adviser around pharmaceutical industry best practices and information
- Responsible for overall Agency P&L and revenue growth
- Participate and lead the formulation of forecast and budget
- Through development of current clients and new business, ensure income adequate to support the budget and Agency short- and long-range growth objectives
- Understand and reinforce the link between operational procedures and financial results (i.e. billability, timely submission of hours, working capital goals)
- A natural born communicator with demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and stand-up presentation abilities
- Demonstrated measurable strategic experience and sales ability o Proven success in client management at a senior level and in leading client accounts at an agency
- Dynamic leader with outstanding presence, charisma and team building skills o A self-starter with an ability to work well in a flexible, dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
- A proven problem solver and analytical thinker with gravitas
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- A minimum of 15+ years of professional experience in digital, direct and data marketing, advertising, media, production and related disciplines
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.