In this role you will be responsible for leading the creative work that is produced on two or three accounts. This leadership role includes assigning teams, inspiring those teams to consistently produce exceptional concepts and final work, and working closely with account management to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our creative work, the value of our services, and our responsiveness to their needs.
What it takes:
- Work with art partner to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with all other disciplines at the agency (account management, digital strategy, etc.)
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand their products and marketing challenges and are responsive to the strategic and creative needs of their business
- Represent the agency at client meetings and social events as appropriate
- Strong presentation skills
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects when necessary
- Estimate copy hours
- Lead concept presentations
- Provide written and face-to-face feedback for annual performance reviews, as well as ongoing feedback throughout the year (written when requested)
- A sense of humor that is actually funny
- 8 to 10 years of agency experience
- Pharmaceutical experience required
All Fingerpainters are currently working safely from their homes but we look forward to the day when we can all be back together in our offices. If you have any specific questions on working remotely now or in the future, please feel free to drop us a line in your application.