Cedar Knolls, NJ
We are looking for a strategic talent acquisition leader to take our recruiting efforts to the next level.
You will work hand in hand with the People & Culture and Marketing teams in leading game-changing efforts to promote our People First culture while leading a team of in-house recruiters.
What can we do differently? How can we improve? How do we keep our name top of mind for candidates? What’s currently happening in our industry? How can we better compete for talent? You will help us answer all of these questions!
In this role, the ideal person must not only have pharma advertising experience, they must have the ability to recruit to locations outside of a major metropolitan area. Fingerpaint locations are off the beaten path, and finding the right people often involves relocation and more extensive searches. How will you find these needles in a haystack? We’d love to hear your thoughts and discuss how you have done this in the past.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead internal recruitment processes and identify best practice protocols and improvements
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Create and manage candidate pipelines for future roles
- Serve as the point of contact for internal department leads
- Develop and execute sourcing methodologies, including market mapping, recruitment strategies, and Boolean searches
- Develop and train managers on competency- and behavioral-based interviews
- Create and execute internal interview scorecards
- Manage competitor sheets by location
- Identify and attend industry events
- Report on industry trends
What it takes
- 5+ years of pharma advertising recruitment experience
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience and the willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves and do on-the-ground recruiting
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to travel once a month to our offices or industry events
- Yes, the location says Cedar Knolls, NJ but we are flexible with location and schedule.