VP, Account Service
Cedar Knolls, NJ
This role requires a strategic mind and strong leadership skills. You’ll be responsible for providing leadership in account management for multiple accounts and strategic guidance to clients. You must have a solid understanding of all things healthcare and digital, and you will be responsible for building strong client relationships while ensuring fiscal account health.
What it takes:
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketplace and healthcare marketing
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple direct reports and lead an extending multidisciplinary team
- Travel 25 - 30%
- Agency experience (12+ years) in a pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare marketing agency
- This role will also require oncology experience or at least higher science experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
We’re ready to have you hit the ground running—are you? First step…apply today!