Cedar Knolls, NJ
Fingerpaint is seeking a seasoned office manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with leadership in an office management capacity for our rapidly growing New Jersey office. In this role, you will perform important administrative functions and support all aspects of the overall agency as it relates to office maintenance and upkeep.
You will report directly into the operations lead and have responsibilities to the leadership team members as well as general office management responsibilities.
- Maintain an organized, smoothly running office
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Coordinate travel for employees
- Manage and reconcile corporate credit cards for leadership
- Perform various administrative functions that support our business, including some that require a high degree of responsibility and discretion
- Ensure office is presentable and professional at all times
- Occasional afterhours responsibilities may be required
The right person will have:
- A strong level of commitment to personal and organizational growth
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to acknowledge and proactively solve issues independently
Must have direct past experience with:
- Being the right-hand support for office leadership
- Office vendor management; travel, supplies, food, etc.
- Calendar management; knowing how to juggle a calendar, move items around as needed, and communicate effectively with all relevant parties
- Dealing with building management and facilities
Skills needed: Microsoft Office, specifically, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel